Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Wishlist

Summer Wishlist


Hey Internet World,


Since summer is here I thought I'd bring along my summer wishlist! These are a few items I hope to add to my matchbox sized door room. I'm soon going to have to find other means of storage because my room is becoming about as out of control as Mo'Nique's red carpet leg hair.


So a few staple clothing items that are in for this summer are different bright colored shorts and jean jackets. I'm going to try to go cheap on these though because as we all know trends don't stay around for long.


I also want to pick up a few different colored American Apparel basic t's. These are great to wear by themselves with some statement jewelry and a pair of skinny jeans. They could be dressed up a cardigan and some cute shoes. The possibilities are endless!


Another thing on my list is a pair of Tom's Shoes. I love these! Not only are they super cute and feel like slippers but when you buy a pair, a pair is donated to a child in need. The only problem I have now is choosing between the black canvas or a pair of the glitters. What the heck! Maybe I'll treat myself to 2 pairs; )


Next I have a watch from the brand Toy Watch.. I've seen these watches on Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale and Sophia Bush. They would go great with any outfit and come in a huge range or colors!


Some beauty item on my list are:


Benefit Georgia box powder which will give the perfect summer peachy glow


Benefit Hoola Bronzer which will give a warm glow.. Right now I'm using NYC Sunny and I want something a bit deeper when I get a bit darker.


Benefit Life on the A List is a sheer pink gloss.. I love the look of lips with just a hint of color


Maybelline Born With It lipstick is a pretty pink lipstick that will look gorgeous on tan skin


Covergirl Wetslicks in Tangerine Splash is a lipgloss that will give lips a hint of orange which is good for the folks out there like me who will not do an all out orange pout


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh which is a lighter and fruity version on the original Daisy perfume.


Oh and has anybody seen Katy Perry's new music video? I've been loving that too :)


xox


Ashlee












No comments:

Post a Comment