Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

August Favorites~!

Hey Guys,

I can't believe it's favorites time again.. where does the time go? It feels like summer just started yesterday. I really don't want summer to be over.. I love the sun and warmth but I've only just started seeing the sun since I've been home. The weather where I go to school was terrible..Good excuse to go shopping hey?

I bought lost of new stuff this month so i have lots of new favorites and a couple of oldies so enough with the rambling.. Let's get started~!

1) Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation in 215- I love this stuff in the summertime.. It almost feels like a tinted moisturizer but gives enough coverage for bad skin days.

2) Stila illuminating moisturizer in light- I mix this with my Covergirl Natureluxe to give my face some extra glow and take away the tiniest bit of heaviness my foundation had.

3) MAC Minerlize Skinfinish in light- This sets my foundation and controls any oils. It also evens out my skin tone on days when I don't feel like wearing moisturizer.

4) Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse blush in rose petal- This blush feels super creamy, blends really well on your cheeks and dries to a powder finish. I don't bother to set it with a powder blush because it has pretty good staying power.

5) Stila Convertible Color in petunia- This is an excellent bright summery color that can be used on cheeks or lips.

6) Benefit Benetint Pocket Pal- I bought this a while back but I just started using this month. I love swiping this on my lips for a tint of color but it can also double as a cheek stain.

7) MAC Paint Pot in Painterly- I love wearing this when I'm too lazy to put on shadows. It really brightens my eyes.

8) Lush Blackberry bath bomb- This smelled so good and make my skin feel super soft.

9) B&BW's Sweet Pea body cream and body spray- I can see why this is a cult favorite because it is the perfect sweet and fun smelling fragrance.

10) Lush's Cupcake face mask- This gets all the dirt and oil out of my pores without leaving my skin feeling tight and dry.... and it smells like chocolate.. what more could a girl ask for?

11) MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 with Revlon Coral Reef lip gloss- Perfect summer combo!

12) China Glaze- Pool Party, Essie- Turquoise and Caicos, Essie- Brazilliant - These have been part of my manicures and pedicures all summer.

TV Show- Pretty Little Liars: I'm all caught up to the new episodes now so I can start watching it on t.v! Yay! I wasn't obsessed over this show at first but the second season is so exciting!

Songs- Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People- I found this song a few days ago so it really shouldn't be in this favorites, but I can't stop listening to it!

Rain Over Me- Mark Anthony and Pitbull- Is it weird that I find Mark Anthony very attractive in this song? I've always found him kinda creepy but I have a bit of a crush on him now.. that's odd.

Stereo Hearts- Adam Levine Ft. Gym Class Heroes- Catchy, happy tune.

Lifeline- Papa Roach- I'm a sucker for songs like this.

So Far Away- Staind- and a suck for songs like this. I have a thing for rocker dudes.. uhh..Minus Mark Anthony.





This picture does not do the neon-ness any justice but this is China Glaze Pool Party. I love it~!

So what's your favorites for this month? Lemme know in the comments below~!

xox

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment