Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shopping Trip Haul: Part 1

Hey Guys,

I'm currently on holidays with my fam and I did my yearly shopping so I thought I'd share with you what I bought! This is super long so I may break this up into parts.. Keep in mind I only do any major shopping once a year so that's my excuse :) <3

I choose to go to stores that I don't have close to where I live so I went to places like Mac, Sephora, Coach, H&M, Lush and Bath and Body Works.

In this post I'm going to start with Mac, Sephora and Coach which are the places I went on my first day of shopping.

My first purchases of the day were at Mac where I bought some beginner items because I own nothing from Mac..until now..The girl who helped me was absolutely awesome, helpful and funny which made an intimidating trip (for someone who doesn't know what they're doing) really pleasant.

For face I bought a minerlize skinfinish natural in Light and a minerlize skinfinish in Rose Quartz.

For eyes I bought Painterly paintpot, an eyeshadow quad along with 4 eyeshadows which were Naked Lunch, All That Glitters, Sable, and Twinks.


Then I bought Creme Cup and Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick and Viva Glam Gaga lipgloss



Then I went to Sephora where I picked up somethings I have been eyeing for a long time. This was my second time in a Sephora store (my first time I ran in and bought Nars Orgasm lipgloss and ran out) and this particular Sephora just opened so it was packed and many things were out of stock but I managed to find plenty of things that were on my wish list.

At Sephora I bought:

Philosophy Snowcone shower gel set

Tarte radiant & rested: volume 2 which comes with Smooth Operator: Amazonian clay illuminating serum, the bright side double-ended eye brightener, LipSurgence natural lip tint in Sweet, Amazonian clay blush in Glisten and Amazonian clay shimmering powder in
Champagne.

Nars Orgasm/Laguna Duo

Philosophy Purity- 90mL

Korres lip butter in Jasmine


Korres lip butter in Pomegranate

Tokidoki lipgloss in Ciao Ciao


Philosophy lip gloss in I Love Candy Corn

Sephora by OPI nail polish in It's Bouquet With Me

Then I got my birthday gift which is the Philosophy shower gel in Vanilla Cake and I used my points to get the Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist.


   Sephora by OPI- It's Bouquet With Me

Then I went to Coach which was another amazing experience. I always find the staff in the stores at Coach so friendly, but the staff at this location took the cake!


I bought a Coach Poppy purse which I cannot find the name of but here's a pic!



Have any of you tried any of these products? What are some other staple items I should pick up from MAC? Please let us know in the comments below!

P.S- Here's a few bonus pics~!


                                                         Yummy Bloomin' Onion
                                                                 I totally agree

xox

Ash



2 comments:

flamingo blush said...

Great haul! I just ordered some MAC products online! I don't have a lot of MAC so I need to start a beginner kit, too! I will probably do a MAC haul on flamingo blush when the shipment arrives. How do you like your eyeshadow quad?

-GIGI

Ashlee said...

I totally see the hype about MAC now.. if there was a store near me I'd be there all the time mwahah I love the eyeshadow quad~! I think my fav color is Sable~!

Post a Comment