Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lush Ocean Salt Review

Hey Guys,

I am a self proclaimed Lush lover. I really would not be able to control myself if there was a store anything near where I live. I would be there everyday and be extremely broke so I have to buy online every once in a while or wait til I go on holidays and have a little spree.. and then you guys would see a haul. Fun right!

So last time my dad went on a business trip, I begged him to make a stop into Lush and pick up a few things on my list and Ocean Salt was one of them. I only heard of the smaller sized Ocean Salt through Youtube and wasn't aware there was a larger size so when my dad comes home with a tub of Ocean Salt with the $30 price tag on the side I almost pass out. I felt so bad so it's a good thing I ended up....keep reading to find out ;)

According to the Lush website Ocean Salt has lime extracted into sea salt which is good because the antibacterial effects of lime and the trace of alcohol in the product is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as the salt scrubs away dirt and blockages.

Ocean Salt can be used on your face or body but I only use it on my face.

When I use Ocean Salt, my face feels super clean but doesn't feel tight like when I use other exfoliator. My skin looks radiant, glowy and I don't break out when I'm using this product!

The only problem I have with this is the smell. Most people say it smells like the ocean but I find it smells like a cheap cologne many old men in my town wear called "Gravity".. so to me, Ocean Salt smells like old men. Another thing is, after I use Ocean Salt I can taste salt in my mouth? Does it absorb through my skin because I swear I don't get it in my mouth! I brush my teeth right after I use it because it's just weird.

I would give this product a 4 1/2 out of 5.. the only thing that brings it down is the smell.

Hope this helped!

xox

Ash

P.s.- I would like to thank Aleexandraaxo for putting my picture in her Subscriber Spotlight video. If you guys haven't seen it, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW-mnYt304k&feature=feedu <3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess that means I must smell like Ocean Salt considering I'm an old man. :-P
Nice blog... keep it up!
xoxox,
The HaulBlog Boys

Ashlee said...

If you know how to use a computer then you don't smell like Ocean Salt ;) haha! Thank you for dropping by <3

Post a Comment