Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Collective Haul: 08/06/2011

Hey Guys,

I'm currently in my small hometown for a month so before I left the city I wanted to pick up a few things I've been wanting to try for a long time. I've picked up these things over the past couple of weeks and wanted to share with you guys. I'm also hoping to do reviews of most of these products once I've had a chance to really test them out.

About 2 weeks ago, I picked up a couple of hair products that I've heard lots about particularly from Amarixe on Youtube (she's one of my favorite gurus).

First I picked up the Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair mask which is a treatment that offers a therapeutic remedy that penetrates deep into the hair. This mask smells amazing and from what I've tried so far, it is a miracle for my natural curls which are normally extremely dry.

Then I bought the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum which is a lightweight serum that helps to smooth and seal in hair with added shine.

Thirdly, I picked up the It's a 10 leave in treatment is apparently a thick cream which sprays out into a fine mist. This stuff claims to do 10 things for your hair and it smells amazing.

Before I left I used my Shoppers Optimum Points that I've been saving for a while and I picked up the Urban Decay De-slick mattifying powder which is a lavender toned powder which claims to keep your face matte all day, as well as, the Stila convertible color in Petunia which is a bright pink lip and cheek color. Perfect for the summer!

When I got home I was a little bored so I went down to our mall and picked up a few drugstore items.

First I picked up the Maybelline dream mousse blush in 25 rose petal. This color is a deep pink with a lot of shimmer. I love the consistency of this blush because it is super blendable and dries to a powder finish. I'm not sure how I feel about the amount of shimmer yet though..

Then I bought 2 Rimmel items that were on sale because I can't pass up a good sale! First I bought their powder blush in 101 Pink Sugar. I thought this would be a nice color to layer over my Maybelline dream mousse blush. Then I bought the Vinyl Gloss in Bronze Ambition which I am quite happy with. This is a bronze colored gloss with silver glitter that has awesome staying power. 

Then I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart and bought the Covergirl Natureluxe foundation in 315 bamboo. I bought natureluxe foundation before but I don't use it because the color was too dark so I plan to mix the two I have and create my perfect shade.

The last thing I bought was the Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top coat which is supposed to be a cheaper version of Seche Vite.

Have any of you tried any of these products? Tell me what you think below<3

So that is the end of my extreme haul.. I hope you guys enjoyed~

xox

Ash


P.s.- Here's a link to one of my new fav songs! Hope you check 'er out!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocEPkkq0QWI&list=FLR5USV4Np9t8&index=1

No comments:

Post a Comment