Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July Favorites!

Hey Guys

Summer is just flying by isn't it? I can't believe we're in August already.. I cringe when I go to the stores and school supplies is out.. ugh.. but time to forget school for a little and start with my July favorites~!

Makeup

First off I've been loving Benefit's Booing Concealer. I've been breaking out quite a lot this month and Booing has been saving my completion. I bought the Confessions of a Concealaholic set which comes with 2 Booing colors so I mix them to get my perfect match.

Also from Benefit, I've been using my creaseless cream liner/shadow in Birthday Suit. This is brown/gold color that is super pigmented. I have been using Birthday Suit as my only lid color this month.

My third item is my Sigma F50 brush which I like using it to lightly swipe powder on my face.

I've also been loving my Revlon Colorstay Foundation and my Stila tinted moisturizer mixed together as a foundation routine. The Stila moisturizer helps make the foundation feel less cake-y for the summertime and gives an extra glow.

Hair Products

I recently purchased the It's a 10 leave in product which I saw on my friend Sammmtina's blog so you guys should definitely go check out her review. I've only used this a couple of times but from what it's done so far it's a favorite.

I love the Garnier Fructis Style Ultimate Gel in Survivor with cactus extract. I use the tiniest dab of this when I put my hair in a bun to smooth away any flyaways and those flyaways are down for the day! Thank you Fructis! I think this stuff would be awesome for people with layers who want to do a fishtail braid. Smooth this over the fishtail braid where your layers stick out and they would be gone!

The Got2be shine spray would also have to be a favorite this month. This stuff makes hair so glossy and shiny but not looking oily. It also smoothes away any flyaways. I love it!

I also have been loving the Batiste dry shampoo in Tropical. When I take the time to straighten my hair, I like to try to make it last for 2 days so on the second day I use this stuff and it takes away any oils and makes my hair smell yummmayyyyy.


Body Products

This month I've been loving my The Body Shop's coconut milk body lotion. When I was stuck inside doing homework the smell of this would remind me of.. freedom! And the summer sun and beaches.. and I could go on forever. My point? The smell is heavenly but it's not the most moisturizing body lotion I've tried. It also comes with a spray pump which would be cool if you spray it when your lying on the beach wanting a pretty coconut smell, but when your just out of the shower it gets kind of hard to hold on to.

Again this month, I've been loving my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. The smell is perfect for summer because it's a light fruity floral. I adore it!

My nail polish loves for the month are Essie Turquoise and Caicos, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, China Glaze Turned up Turquoise, Orly Rage and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Electric.

Randoms

I have been loving my Toms shoes! So comfortable, cute and they help so many children with their One pair sold= one pair donated. I <3 Toms!

Some televisions shows I have been loving are Masterchef and Hell's Kitchen. I think I might have a secret crush on Chef Ramsay. I also finished Season 4 of Dexter <3! OMG.. I could not move for like 10 minutes after I finished the season. I really almost passed out.. Dexter is always so exciting but season 4 really blew my mind. Now I'm on to season 5 to catch up before season 6 starts!

Some songs I've been loving this month are Dancing in the Dark- Dev, Save me San Francisco by Train, Skyscraper by Demi Lovato, Back Down South by Kings of Leon and Arms by Christina Perri.. I'm in love with playing this song on guitar.

And another favorites comes to an end.. so friends please tell me in the comment below what do you think of these favorites and what are some of your July favorites?

xox

Ash

P.s- Here's a random trending video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4&feature=aso

No comments:

Post a Comment