Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Foundation Routine

Hey Guys,

I don't normally wear a full foundation face but I thought it may be interesting to let you guys know what I wear (when I actually muster up the energy to put on makeup) and I'd like to hear what you guys wear.

My main foundations are Revlon Colorstay in Nude 200 for Combination/Oily Skin and Covergirl Natureluxe in 315. Since it's currently summertime, I like to mix these foundations with a dab of my Stila tinted moisturizer so make the foundation feel super light on my face. The Stila tinted moisturizer also adds a nice glow to my face.

The next step varies depending on the condition of my skin that day (ughh to breakouts!). On a not so good skin day, I use my Benefit Booing concealor from my Confessions of a Concelaholic kit to cover up any hyperpigmentaion. If my face is uber broken out, I'll use a dab of Erase Paste on the pimple and then put some Booing concealor on top of that.

After all this going on's, I use either my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Maybelline Dream Matte powder or Urban Decay Mattifying powder. Right now I've been reaching for my Maybelline powder a lot. Make sure to spot powder your blemishes first, then dust the powder on your face wherever you get oily.

Which products do you use in your foundation routine? Let use know below~!

xox

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment