Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Current Favorites: 07/19/2011

Hey Guys,

I kinda missed the boat on the monthly favorites but I still wanted to tell you guys what I've been liking so I thought I'd do a little current favorites post. This might be some stuff I've been loving for a long time or relatively new and I'm still testing it out but I'm loving the first impression I've been getting. So without further adieu.. here we go!

First off I've been loving the organix coconut milk split end mender. This stuff smells yummy, makes my hair feel soft and has a price that's not to hard on the college budget.

I've also been loving ballerina buns! I have been wearing my hair like this all month. It's chic and gives my hair a nice break from all the products I normally use.

Last month I picked up the Clinique 3 step acne system which was difficult for me because I have been using Proactiv for 3 years. I decided to change because Proactiv sends out to many systems at once and I started to build up an extensive/expensive collection. Hence, I decided to try something I could buy in my town and didn't have to send away for. I will be doing a review on the whole system but this month I've been loving the foaming cleanser(1st step). This cleanser isn't obrasive and has no exfoliating beads like Proactiv, but it somehow manages to get rid of gross dead skin cells and helps my skin look glowy.

This month I also picked up The Body Shop's Green Apple shower gel. The smell lingers for a long time so I love this for the summer.This stuff smells delicious....I think I'd be cool if somebody made a caramel green apple shower gel. OMG YUM!

Then I've been liking my Korres Guava body butter. I bought this a couple of days ago and so far my first impression is good. I love how moisturized it makes my dry skin but my only problem is the selection of smells at my store. Guava was the one of the four I liked the most but I find it smells quite strong on my skin. I'm not sure if Korres has more scents but my Shoppers Drug Mart just received the Korres line so I may discover one I like more.

I also picked up the Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion.. This stuff keeps smells great and keeps my feet super soft all day.

Some nail polish I've been loving recently is Tangerine by Revlon, an orange with a slight silver shimmer; OPI's San tan-tonio, a nude which I love on my skin tone; and OPI's I Lily Love You, a multi-color multi-sized glitter (best decription ever really) with a sheer pink base from their newest collection and China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy; a neon pink.

Then my pride and joy... Duh duhhhh! My Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. It's smells so pretty and sweet. I find the original Daisy for flower-y for me so I love this fruity floral.



I have also been loving the Starbucks Mocha Coconut Frappuccino. It's so tasty and it makes me hope this isn't just a drink Starbucks put out for the summer. Please Starbucks! Don't take away my mocha coconut!

Now for music! I've been hooked on She's Dope by Down With Webster (uhh oh uh oh uh oh) and Stop Standing There by Avril Lavigne.

So that's all for now friends! Please comment below and lemme know what you've been loving!<3

Talk to you soon

xox
Ash

P.s- Have you guys seen the new Rebecca Black? Go check it out and comment what you think!

I don't know how I forgot this but *not pictured above* is my NYX Cream Blush in Natural. This blush is the perfect color for a nice subtle glow. I love it!

2 comments:

SAMMMTINA'S BEAUTY CORNER said...

ahhh! I totally adore Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze!!! Its the perfect summer color!

Ashlee said...

Same! I checked Shocking Pink on ur blog and I definately gonna have 2 pick it up!

Post a Comment