Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Strawberry Tart Recipe

I found this when I was looking through Crafterholic and I just had to try it. It was absolutely delicious and so easy to make even though mine didn't come out as pretty; however, you can learn from my mistake :)

I was preparing my supper while the dough was chilling. I thought it would be smart to also prepare the tart filling a little ahead of time. While the filling was sitting in a bowl during the chill time, a lot of the natural juices came out of the strawberries and pooled. I didn't think this was a big deal, but during the baking time the juices just boiled over everywhere making for some extra cleanup. Maybe if the filling is made just before it goes in the oven there wouldn't be so much overflow.

Here is the link http://crafterholic.blogspot.com/2011/07/strawberry-tart.html

Happy Baking!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment