Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Mini Haul: 07/4/2011

Hey Guys!

I just had a mini shopping trip and I thought I'd share what I bought..

I made a trip to Shoppers Drug Mart because I've been wanting to pick up Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh and I decided to get the fragrance sampler. The fragrance sampler comes with eight 50ml-75ml perfume samples and a gift certificate for a perfume up to $89. The perfume samples that come with the box set are

1) Tommy Hilfiger Loud
2) Lacoste Joy of Pink
3) Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
4) PAco Rabanne lack XS For Her
5) Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue
6) Givenchy Play For Her
7) Vera Wang Princess
8) Calvin Klein Euphoria
9) Kate Spade Twirl
10) Calvin Klein Beauty

So apparently I can't count.. ten perfume samples.. sweet!

This was a good choice for me because I paid $75 dollars for this perfume sampler kit and I'm already pretty sure I want Daisy. Daisy is $85 to buy just the perfume so I'm saving $10 plus I get ten perfume samples. On top of that since I bought it today(this offer goes on until tomorrow) Shoppers Drug Mart has an Optimum points bonus on where if you spend $75 or more you get 18500 optimum points which is a $25 value. Pretty good eh!

Then I bought the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Miami Strip which can be used as a blush, bronzer and eye shadow. It was on sale for $17.59 and I used a $10 gift card that I received as a bonus a couple of weeks ago from Shoppers so I got the shimmer strips for $7.59. Yay! I just swatched them though and they don't seem as pigmented as I thought they were so I'll see how this turns out.

So this was my little haul.... Do you guys have any of the perfumes from the kit? and what do you think of Physicians Formula? Have you tried the shimmer strips?

xox
Ash

Daily Dose of Cuteness

No comments:

Post a Comment