Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Favorite Safe Shower Products!

Hey Guys,

I'm a huge anti paraben freak.. I try to buy all "clean" products but with the slightly limited offerings where I live I'm not able to buy them all the time. Here are a few of my favorite paraben free shower products.

1. The Body Shops Rainforest Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner- I love the smell of these products. The smell reminds me of baby powder and these products leave my hair feeling very clean. The shampoo is hard to get a lather though so I recommend rubbing it between your hands first then massage on your head.

2. Burt's Bee Raspberry Conditioner- This stuff smells amazing! When I use this wonder in a bottle, it leaves my natural curls feeling soft and mixed with the smell of the rainforest moisture shampoo they just smells awesome.

3. The Body Shops Earth Lovers Apricot and Basil Body Wash- This stuff is free of sulphates, parabens and colorants. The smell reminds me more of peaches than apricot but I love anything that smells fruity. It lathers really well, leaves me feeling super clean and my skin feels great after using it.

4. EOS Ultra Moisturizing Pomegranate Raspberry Shave Creme- I love all eos products! They are one of my favorite companies. I do not enjoy eating raspberries but apparently I sure do like the smell! This leaves your legs soft, stubble free and although I haven't tried it, I've heard you can use this creme when your legs are wet or dry.

5. Lush's Buffy Body Butter- I use this twice a week and it leaves my skin silky soft. On days I use this there is no need for body lotion when your out of the shower because this will leave your skin feeling moisturized.

So these are some of my fav's! Are you guys paraben freaks like me? Do you have any recommendations for paraben free products?

xox
Ashlee

P.s. Have you guys seen this video? Super cute but this cat seems slightly possessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment