Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Reading Wishlist

Hey Guys,


Summer is the best time to chill with friends, relax or pick up a good read. I usually do most of my reading in the summer with the exception of anything that needs to be read for school. Is it weird that I feel bad when I read leisurely during the school year? I feel like I'm taking away study time.. Lame excuse I know. I remember there was one summer where I would go through a novel every 3-4 days. I felt much smarter and noticed my vocabulary was gathering a few extra words. I hope I can get back on the reading band wagon like I used to be which brings me to my wishlist of books I have compiled that I'd enjoy reading this summer.

1) The White Queen- Philippa Gregory
2) The Red Queen- Philippa Gregory
3) The Vampire Academy Novels- Richelle Mead
4) The House of Night Novels- P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
5) The Carrie Diaries and Summer In The City: A Carrie Diaries Novel- Candace Bushnell
6) The Hunger Games Series- Suzanna Collins
7) Elixir- Hilary Duff
8) Valley of the Dolls- Jacqueline Susann
9) Hamlet and Ophelia- John Marsden
10) 13 Reasons Why- Jay Asher
11) The Poison Eaters: and other stories- Holly Black
12) The Help- Kathryn Stockett
13) The Gathering- Kelly Armstrong
14) Wither- Lauren Destefano

Which one should I start first? Have any of you read these books? Is there any your planning on reading? Do you read much? Which other books would you recommend?

xox

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment