Ads 468x60px

Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Lady Gaga- The Edge of Glory

Hi Folks!

This is a bit different for me but I was inspired to write about Lady Gaga's new video for The Edge of Glory after I checked it out on youtube shortly after the premiere on "So You Think You Can Dance".

For those of you who haven't seen it, here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeWBS0JBNzQ&feature=fvsr

As much as I love Lady Gaga, I found this video really boring.. I'm not sure what she was going for but it didn't really work for me. Basically the whole video is just Gaga shifting her weight around a building and having some song time..nothing more, nothing less. I think all her videos usually have some wow factor and this was just way to toned down.. Usless her wow factor was the fact the Ms. Gaga was toned down.. Is she playing with our heads here?

This song has no made it into the books of one of my favorites ever so maybe I'm a little biased because to me, nothing could live up to the song. I should really get Bec's opinion on this one!

One another note, I love how my friend and I were both inspired by music videos this week.. We share parts of a brain.

Well by the looks of this post I could have almost put this on twitter but it's totally not my fault.. It's Lady Gaga's <3 :)

x.x (fail)

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment