Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tag!: Summer Besties

Hi Blogger!! ;),

So a new tag going around the youtube beauty world called the Summer Besties Tag. This tag was started by Macbarbie07 and if you've never heard of her you've gotta check her out. She's so creative, has awesome style,  I find it super hard to believe she's only 15!

So here are the questions for the tag!

Favorite summer....
1) Lip product
2) Blush
3) Nail Polish
4) Liquid face product
5) Powder face product
6) Hair product
7) Eye product
8) Self Tanner (or any tanning item)
9) Fashion accessory
10) Clothing piece

So here we go!

1) My favorite lip product is Smith's Rosebud Salve. It keeps your lips super hydrated, very lightweight and gives a sheer red tint that's perfect for summer.

2) I don't wear a lot of blush but when I do I wear Benefit's Benetint. You can have a pinkish glow or layer it to get a darker red cheek. I have the Benefit Pocketpal which comes with a handy clear gloss. I have also been eyeing Posietint for a while.. I think it would be a super pretty sheer pink. I've also heard that Benefit is coming out with Chachatint which is a mango tinted lip and cheek stain. Sounds like it would be awesome with a tan!



3) My favorite nail polish.. this is super hard for a nail polish addict.. I would have to say Essie's turquoise and caicos or OPI's Mermaid's Tears (these could possibly change any day)



4) My favorite liquid face product is my Stila Illuminizing Tinted Moisturizer and my Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer. My Stila moisturizer is a shade too light and my Hard Candy is a shade too dark so I mix the both and it comes up with my perfect shade! Plus they both have SPF so it will keep your face safe from the sun and premature wrinkles!
5) My favorite summer powder face product is the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. In the summer heat our faces could start to look oily but with these powders my face stays matte all day long.


6) My favorite summer hair product is Moroccan Oil and Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine Leave in Conditioning Cream. Both these product go an amazing job at keeping my naturally curly frizz away and keeps my hair from going extremely dry.
7) My favorite summer eye product(s) *[i was out of control on this one] is Urban Decy primer potion so my eyeshadow doesn't slide off my face in the heat, Urban Decay Naked Palette for any neutral look I can imagine, my BH cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow palette for any color look my heart desires and Benefit RSVP for lazy days when /i want shimmer and a shadow that won't budge.



8) My favorite self tanner is L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Gel and Jergens Natural Glow moiturizer. These both give non-streaky beautiful glows.



9) My favorite fashion accessory is for summer is bracelets! I love my bracelets stacked with lots of different colors.

10) My favorites summer clothing item is shoes~! I love sandals for a warm day and my Converse on a rainy day.


xox
Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment