Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Favorites~!*

May Favorites
Here are my favorites for the month of May!

1) Feather Hair Extensions: I went to the salon for feather hair extensions and I picked out 3 that I really liked. I like that your not limited to different hair styles when you get them because they can be curled or straightened.

2) OPI's Pirate's of the Caribbean collection: Anybody probably could have sensed from my review that I'm in love with this collection. The colors perfect for summer or winter, they are opaque and most of 4 of them are very unique colors.

3) Benefit's Confessions of a Concealaholic: When I run of the products in this kit, I will probably be picking up another one. I especially love that there is 2 different color concealers so you can mix your own color.

4) Conair Infiniti You Curl: This curling iron can give you anything from beachy waves to the perfect Taylor Swift curls.

5)Tresemme Heat Protectant: This is essential in the summer time to prevent the sun from fraying locks. I have also been straightening my hair quite a bit this month and along with m next product it has saved my hair from split ends.

6) John Freida's Straight Fixation: I have been using this for a couple of years now. I have natural curls and this product keeps my hair straight for at least 24 hours and it is also a heat protecting so I use this along with my Tresemme heat protectant for extra defense against the heat.

7) Moroccan Oil: This stuff is a miracle in a bottle! The only problem I have with it is the price but I bought the smallest bottle and it has lasted 6 months. I think after this bottle I may try to find a cheaper alternative. I don't recommend using this when you want to use heat thought or you'll cook your hair. When you want to wear your hair natural, use a small dab of this stuff and it will smooth out all the frizz you have.

So have you guys tried any of these products? What do you think of them? Do you have any recommendation for alternatives?

xox

Ashlee


May Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment