Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mini Haul!: 07/25/2011 + NOTD

Hey Guys,

First off I'd like to say I'm glad to see there's actually people out in this Bloggerverse!! Second is I went shopping today and picked up a couple of things I'm excited about.

First I stopped at Lawton's Drugs and bought a Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creme in Milan. I love this color, the product goes on silky while still being easy to control and hasn't dried out my lips.. so far. I definitely want to go and pick up a few more colors.

Then I went to American Eagle where they had a sale.. I bought a color blocked tank top that was originally $20 for $10.. Jewelry was buy one get one free so I bought a wrap bracelet for $20 and I got the wrap watch for free! Yay! I love free stuff.. I still brag to people that I got free chocolate Cheerios a couple of days ago with my coupon! If you guys are fans of AE like me, I'd go down and check out all the good deals!

Then I went down to Winners and browsed the beauty section which is amazing. You never know what you'll find when you head to Winners. I managed to do a bit of rummaging and I found the Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo palette which was only $7.99! Yay Winners!


My nail of the day is something I learned from MissJenFabulous on youtube! She is one of my favs to watch and these are from her feather nails tutorial. In the picture they look like crackle nail polish but pinky promise they're feathers. I picked up some feathers from Michael's and used China Glaze's Sea Spray. I like the look but the feathers shed off so it gets slightly annoying after a day.

Are you guys gonna check out some sales this weekend? If so, which ones? And what do you think of feather nails?

P.s: Have you guys heard Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn? I'm addicted and I love the total simplicity of the video. Her dancing seems very '80's.. It's awesome.

xox

Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment