Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wish I had my Camera


While running some errands today I had some moments that really made me smile and wish I were the type of person that could inconspicuously take photos with my camera phone.

Sighting #1: 6 year old biker chick

Ohmigoodness. This little girl was fearless! Not only was she non-chalantly sitting on the back of her dad’s motorcycle while going through town. She would even return the waves from other people on motorcycles and in cars. She would even look around and enjoy the passing scenery all while wearing a fierce pink helmet with really awesome designs all over it. I wish I had guts like her and been able to get a picture cause she was adorable; but I was driving at the time and that just seemed like a dangerous choice

Sighting #2: Lady at the bus stop

I had to run into the bus station to pick up a package for work. As I was leaving, a lady walking behind me started getting all upset about something or other. So she started huffing and puffing, cursing under her breath, then nearly shoved me trying to get to the door before me. In my head I’m thinking, “Well excusssssssssseeee me” until I see the back of her shirt, which said, “We are all role models.” It was all I could do to keep from laughing. Traveling on a bus all day can make anyone cranky so next time she may want to rethink her wardrobe choice as to avoid another contradiction between her actions and t-shirt logo.

These weren’t anything super exciting, but they were moments that made me smile and maybe someone reading will get a little chuckle from the second one.

Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment