Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Haul: Shoppers Drug Mart


Hey Guys!,

I went to Shoppers Drug Mart today because they had a secret 20x the points event. I picked up a few things that I have been eyeing for a while that I can't wait to try out and one repurchase

First thing I was super excited about is Benefit's High Beam. I have been wanting this forever! It is perfect for highlighting your cheekbones, cupids bow, eyebrows or use it all over your cheeks for a pretty glow.

Then I picked up the Maybelline Falsies Flared.. I loved the original Maybelline falsies and I love the look of flared lashes so I can't wait to take it one a test run.

Then I bought the EOS shave cream on sale for $3.99.. I've heard you can use this stuff on wet or dry legs.. I bought mine in pomegranate raspberry and it smells great.

I also picked up L'oreal color juice in tuitti fruitti because they were on sale for $4.59.. I was gonna pick it up at Wal-Mart yesterday for $9.59 and I'm glad I didn't.. It's a really pretty pink color and smells super good.

Then I picked up my Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave in Conditioner which was also on sale.. I.love.this.stuff.

The kind lady also gave me some samples of Vichy Capital Soleil ultra light lotion SPF 50 and La Roche toner for sensitive skin.

That's all for now~!

xox
Ashlee






No comments:

Post a Comment